The ControlMaster CM30 is a highly versatile, universal 1/4 DIN PID process controller. Detailed process information is presented clearly on the CM30's full-color TFT display and an intuitive operator interface simplifies configuration and operation. Highly scalable in both hardware and software functionality, a CM30 can be specified easily to meet the needs of virtually any process control application – simple or advanced. Powerful control functions such as adaptive control, math, logic and totalization provide problem-solving flexibility and make the CM30 suitable for a wide range of process applications.
Fully configurable via the easy-to-navigate front panel menus or PC configuration software, the CM30 can be commissioned rapidly and then tuned via the advanced autotune capability. MODBUS, PROFIBUS and Ethernet communication options ensure easy integration into a control system.
Comprehensive display of process status
– Crystal-clear, full-color TFT display
– Historical trending
Exceptionally easy to use
– Intuitive user interface and clear text prompts make installation, commissioning and operation quick and simple
Scalable to match application requirements
– Comprehensive hardware and software options Powerful control functionality
– Cascade, feed-forward, ratio, predictive and adaptive control strategies
– Dual-loop capability
Problem solving capability
– Flexible functionality including math, logic and totalization providing power to solve complex application requirements
Built to survive
– IP 66 and NEMA 4X environmental protection
– Ethernet, PROFIBUS® and MODBUS® communications
This model replaces the Commander C250/0100/STD.